RN - Sub Acute Unit Manager - PT/FT
Company: Rochester Center
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Now Offering $3,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Rochester Center is looking to hire a Registered Nurse to serve as
Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester,
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents' cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills Location:
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility
that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New
York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers
comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled
nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel
right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary
approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being.
Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Rochester Center, Irondequoit , RN - Sub Acute Unit Manager - PT/FT, Executive , Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!