Test Electrical Engineer Manager
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description: Job Title: Test Electrical Engineer Manager Job
Location: Rochester, NY Job Code:
L3Harris' Communication Systems segment is currently seeking a Test
Automation Engineering Manager to join our Test Engineering team.
This position will be based at our Rochester facility and will work
the hours of 6AM-630 PM EST Friday- Sunday this role is also
elgible for 25% shift differential.
- This person will contribute to the company's success by
participating as a hands on manager, performing engineering level
RF/analog/digital troubleshoot and measurement tasks as well as
operational tests and fault isolation on radio and test systems
while coaching/mentoring your team.
- This role will report directly to Senior Manager of the
Operation Test Engineering team and is responsible for the success
of Leading by example a small team of electrical engineers and
technicians (2-4) to support automated production test on the
- Expertise in evaluation of designs for testability; Working
knowledge of the fundamentals functional board level testing, unit
and system level testing, coverage analysis
- NI LabVIEW/TestStand development experience (CLAD or CLD
- Working with Operations leadership, prioritize all test support
efforts based on build plan and orders.
- Prepare and report out to leadership on the team's weekly
accomplishments and opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive methods of testing
and troubleshooting equipment and systems.
- Develop, debug, optimize test software using National
Instruments LabVIEW, TestStand, and Visual Basic.
- Instruct technicians in the completion of test requirements as
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Irondequoit , Test Electrical Engineer Manager, Executive , Penfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!