Company: Corning Center
Posted on: September 9, 2023
WE JUST RAISED OUR RATES!!!
Earn between $15.50 - $18.00 based on experience!
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively
seeking CNA Team Members to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility
located in Corning, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant
demeanor and excellent communication skills!
Corning Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental! Duties:
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident's personal hygiene, including bed
bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents' space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current NY State Certification
- In good standing with State Registry Location:
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed
skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is
designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative
recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as
chronically ill individuals who can no longer live independently.
We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care,
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and
Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Corning Center, Irondequoit , Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Corning, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!