Registered Nurse - Care Manager
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: February 12, 2024
HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:At Rochester Regional Health, we are
dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and
total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development
and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the
- No Weekends or Holidays
- Personal Time that includes Vacation Time, Sick Time &
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Free ASN to BSN Program through Advance U
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Clinical Ladder
- Employee Referral Program with Bonuses up to $10k
- Certification Support and Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay SUMMARY To initiate and manage
care management aspects of patient centered medical home and to
work closely with clinical teams to realize outcome goals for
patients. The Nurse Care Manager interfaces directly with
physicians, other members of health care teams, patients and their
families/caregivers. The central role of the Nurse Care Manager is
a commitment to improve clinical outcomes in patient populations
most at risk within practices and those at potential risk and to
manage other care managers to do the same. Provide superior
customer service by modeling the Brand Promise and Core Values.
STATUS: Full Time (40 hrs)DEPARTMENT: Care ManagementSCHEDULE:
Monday - Friday, DaysATTRIBUTES
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program of professional
- Must have a valid NYS Driver's license
- Minimum 4-5 years clinical experience; case
management/utilization management/discharge planning experience
- Progressive clinical experience including, community health,
care management, disease management or behavioral health
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary
- Ability to lead and facilitate a team approach to population
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills Excel, Word, the Internet and Health
- Strong interpersonal skills. RESPONSBILITES
- Analyze workflows, quality reporting including patient
registries, evidence-based medicine, and office issues to develop
effective improvement programs in conjunction with health care
- Develop and implement population based strategies to close gaps
in care based on clinical knowledge of the risk factors and needs
of the populations served.
- Develop evidence-based care plans for medically complex
individuals to implement and to share widely.
- Identify resources to assist in patients in developing
- Develop a network of resources within and without Unity health
System to promote effective care management.
- Identify any barriers to and solutions for successful care
- Interact effectively with physicians and other members of
health care teams. Participate and contribute to the care
management team within the physician practices
- Form and facilitate Patient Advisory Boards as needed.
- Work independently when necessary.
- Assume responsibility and maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain the physical and technical security and privacy of
protected health information (PHI).
- Fulfill requirements of grant-funded agreements as they apply
to this position. EDUCATION:BS: Nursing (Required)LICENSES /
CERTIFICATIONS: BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart
Association (AHA), RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education
Department (NYSED)PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:M - Medium Work - Exerting
20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of
force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of
force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking,
standing or squatting. For disease specific care programs refer to
the program specific requirements of the department for further
specifications on experience and educational expectations,
including continuing education requirements. Any physical
requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee's
physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations. PAY
RANGE:$65,000.00 - $95,000.00 CITY: Rochester POSTAL CODE: 14605
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current
potential base pay for a successful full time applicant. It may be
modified in the future and eligible for additional pay components.
Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant
qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and
contracts. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans by a prospective employee
and/or employee's Physician or delegate will be considered for
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Irondequoit , Registered Nurse - Care Manager, Healthcare , Manchester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!