Restaurant Crew Team Member
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Pay: Starting at $15 per hourBenefits and Perks:
- Paid Sick and Safe Leave available starting your first day of
- 25% off employee meals
- Archways to Opportunity
- Earn a high school diploma
- Take ESLclasses
- Get tuition assistance for college
- Free guidance from professional advisors
Job Description:So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do?
Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals Prepare all of
McDonalds World Famous food Partner with other Crew and Managers to
meet daily goals and have fun Keep the restaurant looking
**People who work in a McDonalds restaurant perform a number of
different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of
the essential functions of this job.
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Can work in a fast-paced, team orientated environment
- Weekend availability is a must
- Can be flexible with scheduling
- MUST be 16 years or older
- The schedule and availability you are hired for must stay the
same for 6 months after you are hired - excluding changes with
school schedules/school breaks or summer.
For job openings that fit in your schedule - part time or full time
- give us a try.Crew member opportunities are available practically
anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends.
You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with
top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education
programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college
tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald's can
take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life
while doing so.
We are committed to keeping our Crew and Customers safe at all
times. Currently, we are following mask guidelines as outlined by
Local and State Laws, as well as McDonald's Corporation
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonalds USA.This
franchisee owns a license to use McDonalds logos and food products,
for example, when running the restaurant. Associated topics:
assistant general manager, backend, day manager, general manager,
general operations manager, grocery store manager, night shift
manager, restaurant leader, shift manager, supervisor
Keywords: McDonalds, Irondequoit , Restaurant Crew Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakeville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!