Safely perform mechanical and electrical maintenance repair
work, trouble shooting, routine, and preventive maintenance on all
auxiliary equipment, utilities, distribution systems and associated
1. Operate, inspect, adjust and repair all utility, process support
and facility systems.
2. Determine the cause of mechanical/electrical breakdowns on
utility equipment and return equipment to proper operating order in
3. Completely assemble or disassemble electrical/mechanical support
equipment as required for repairs or installations.
4. Make all necessary mechanical and basic electrical adjustments
to support equipment to insure proper operation.
5. Regularly inspect production lines and support equipment; oil,
grease, clean, repair, or modify same in performing preventive
6. Maintain required maintenance logs, blue prints and other
documents used in performing maintenance functions.
7. Order spare parts, replacement parts and other materials
required through group leader, stockroom, or supervisor.
8. Effectively and safely use a wide variety of common hand tools
and all shop machines (including welders).
9. Perform all tasks within established safety and maintenance
procedures and maintain cleanliness and condition of tools used,
shop floor and utility areas.
10. Enter in all work through CMMS system and complete all
assignments as directed by supervisor. Communicate to supervisor
and update repair status to production associates.
11. Communicate with shift leads and maintenance manager about
on-going issues and ability to provide resolution with proper
documentation and root cause analysis.
12. Able to work with minimal supervision and in a team
13. Complete all required safety work orders and report back to
supervisor upon completion.
14. Follow all safety guidelines set forth by department, plant and