Manufacturing Technician (Production)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
- Encompasses the application of various scientific principles
from multiple engineering disciplines such as chemical, electrical,
electronic, and mechanical, involving structures, machines,
apparatus, or manufacturing processes.
- Provides engineering support for job classifications that engage
in research and/or product development encompassing one or more
engineering disciplines within the Engineering/Manufacturing job
- Follows previously defined procedures.
- Proposes and implements basic solutions to routine problems.
- Refers atypical or complex problems to others.
- Works under close site supervision.
- Provided instructions for routine work.
- Recommends actions to improve efficiency. Able to perform duties
within prescribed timeframes and maintain confidentiality.
- Contacts are primarily within the immediate work group.
Keywords: ICONMA, Irondequoit , Manufacturing Technician (Production), Professions , Corning, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!