OTR CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Weekends - Avg. $88,000/Year + Benefits
Company: TMC - CDL-A Recent Graduate - OTR
Posted on: September 19, 2023
TMC is now hiring CDL-A Recent Graduate Truck Driver
Recent Graduate or Limited Experience? No Problem.
TMC Transportation is growing and needs more Class A CDL Drivers
who want to be home every weekend but still reap the rewards of an
over-the-road driver. Longer route options are available for
drivers who wish to be out more than a week at a time. Positions
are open for experienced and non-experienced CDL drivers. TMC
offers a student driver (apprentice) training program which is
recognized as one of the best in the country.
- Home Weekends - our flatbed drivers typically run within a
1,200-mile radius of their home
- Drivers average $88,000 annually
- Paid orientation and training - $650 per week
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, and
- Top quality Peterbilt equipment
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the TMC online driver application (Provided
upon completion of step one and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: A recruiter will contact you at the number provided
to review your application
Orientation & Training:
Our program is one of the few on-the-job truck driver training
programs in the country approved by the Department of Labor as a
certified Heavy Truck Driver Apprenticeship program.
Orientation is two weeks at one of our training facilities located
in Des Moines, Iowa or Columbia, South Carolina. Orientation is
followed by four weeks over-the-road (OTR) with a Driver Trainer.
Home time is important to us, so we try our best to pair you with a
trainer that lives within 150 miles of your home so you can enjoy
your weekends with friends or family.--
- The first 7 days (Mon-Sun) is a combination of classroom
instruction and hands-on load securement training.
- The remaining 5 days (Mon-Fri) are equipment familiarization
where you have the opportunity to become comfortable operating our
trucks/trailers before going OTR with a Driver Trainer.
- Class A CDL
- No recent DOT-reportable accidents or DUIs
- Military experience equivalency may substitute for some
Interested in Driving with TMC? Apply Today!
TMC is proud to receive the 2023 Top Ten Military Friendly--
Employer designation presented by Viqtory Media. TMC has been
selected each year since 2017 for this recognition. An additional
distinction given to TMC is the Top Ten Military Friendly-- Spouse
Keywords: TMC - CDL-A Recent Graduate - OTR, Irondequoit , OTR CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Weekends - Avg. $88,000/Year + Benefits, Professions , Bloomfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!